PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE FAUQUIER COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION APRIL 19, 2018
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
FAUQUIER COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
APRIL 19, 2018
The Fauquier County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on the following items at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 19, 2018 in the Warren Green Building, First Floor Meeting Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia:
1. ZONING ORDINANCE TEXT AMENDMENT – TEXT-17-008165 – A Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment to Articles 3, 5 and 15 to Create a Short Term Rental Use, Develop Standards for Short Term Rentals and Develop a Definition. (Rob Walton, Staff)
2. ZONING ORDINANCE TEXT AMENDMENT – TEXT-18-008926 – A Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment to Articles 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 15 to allow Mobile Eating Establishments as a temporary use and to develop standards and a definition for Mobile Eating Establishments. (Rob Walton, Staff)
3. REZONING – REZN-18-008769 – NORTH FORTY ASPEN, LP (OWNER/APPLICANT) – ASPEN CLUB – An application to rezone approximately 10.1540 acres from Planned Residential Development (PRD) with proffers to Garden Apartments (GA) with proffers. The property is located at 6337 Village Center Drive, Lee District. (PIN 6899-35-6574-000) (Adam Shellenberger, Staff)
4. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AMENDMENT – COMA-18-008969 – A Comprehensive Plan Amendment to Chapter 9 related to Public Facilities and Utilities. (Kimberley Fogle, Staff)
5. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AMENDMENT/REZONING – COMA-16-004574, REZN-16-004575 – DEBORAH BROWN CROSS (OWNER/APPLICANT) – CROSS PROPERTY – An application for a Comprehensive Plan Amendment to remove approximately 1.15 acres from the Village of Calverton and an application to rezone approximately 1.15 acres from Commercial – Highway (C-2) to Rural Agriculture (RA). The property is located at 9658 Bristersburg Road, Cedar Run District. (PIN 7911-94-8162-000) (Andrew Hopewell, Staff)
6. REZONING – CALVERTON PROPERTIES – Applications to rezone approximately 130.01 acres from Residential: 1 Unit Per Acre (R-1) to Rural Agriculture (RA) adjacent to the Village of Calverton, Cedar Run District. (Andrew Hopewell, Staff)
• Linda M. Allen (Owner/Applicant), 0.69 acres, 9749 Bristersburg Road
• Louise J. & Thomas G. Walker (O/A), 58.60 acres, 4007 Old Calverton
• Jimmie & Robbie Kilby (O/A), 1.30 acres, 9755 Bristersburg Road
• Robert M. Hurley (O/A), 4.28 acres, 9737 Bristersburg Road
• Carl Sanford (O/A), 0.77 acres, 9758 Bristersburg Road
• General Lee Jr. and Patricia W. Edwards (O/A), 33.91 acres, 9743
Bristersburg Road, 3658 Old Weaversville Road, 3664 Old Weaversville
Road and adjacent property north of Old Weaversville Road
• Lori L. Blasius (O/A), 0.56 acres, 9739 Bristersburg Road
• Old Acres, Inc. (O)/Douglas C. Trumbo (A), 0.70 acres, property north
of Old Weaversville Road and southeast of Old Calverton Road (Portion
of PIN 7921-24-2159-000)
• Eleanor F. & Herbert F. Wilson Jr. Trust (O)/Eleanor Wilson (A), 29.20
acres, 3916 Catlett Road and adjacent property north of Catlett Road
7. REZONING – CATLETT PROPERTIES – Applications to rezone approximately 33.05 acres from Residential: 1 Unit per Acre (R-1) to Rural Agriculture (RA) and approximately 1.14 acres from Industrial Park (I-1) to Rural Agriculture (RA) adjacent to the Catlett Village Service District, Cedar Run District. (Andrew Hopewell, Staff)
• Stacey R. Simpson (Owner/Applicant), 2.00 acres, 3057 Tenerife Road
• Winterbrook Farm, LC (O), Barbara S. Trenis (A), 1.14 acres, south
of Catlett Road and west of Elk Run Road (Portion of PIN 7921-88-1524-
• John Ashby Kyhl (O/A), 0.55 acres, 3077 Tenerife Road
• Marie C. Kyhl (O)/William D. Colvin (A), 2.85 acres, 3087 Tenerife Road
• H. Lynn & Teresa B. Sanford Living Trust (O)/H. Lynn & Teresa B. Sanford
(A), 27.65 acres, 9199 Prospect Avenue
Staff reports for all items will be available online at agenda.fauquiercounty.gov approximately one week prior to the public hearing.
Copies of the full text of the proposed Fauquier County Zoning Ordinance text amendments may be examined in the Department of Community Development’s Zoning Office at 29 Ashby Street, Suite 310, Warrenton, Virginia between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
To review files on all other items, please visit the Department of Community Development’s Planning Office at 10 Hotel Street, Suite 305, Warrenton, Virginia between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Fauquier County does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in admission or access to its programs and activities. Accommodations will be made for handicapped persons upon prior request. Citizens requiring reasonable accommodation for disabilities should contact Fran Williams, Administrative Manager, at (540) 422-8210.
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!