Auto Body Apprentice
Village Body & Paint Shop
This is a rare opportunity for the right individual to be paid and receive training at the same time.
If you are looking for a new career and would like to learn many useful and practical skills, consider an entry level position in an established and very busy shop.
Are you good a taking things apart and properly reassembling them?
Do you love cars and working with your hands?
Are you driven by a need to find and express accuracy and excellence in
Are you a detail-oriented person looking to become an expert in a new
Are you a natural and dedicated problem solver?
Compensation: Negotiable based on performance & experience
Paid annual holidays after 1 year
Paid training- internal and external
Educational reimbursement annual vacation paid
This job requires serious dedication for the following:
• Ability to work independently
• Removal and Installation of a variety of parts
• Maintaining orderly work and orderly work environment
• Manual dexterity with repetitive motion tasks
• Visual skills required include: close, distance, color vision,
depth and very fine detail
• Regularly required to stand, walk, reach stoop, kneel, crouch,
bend, squat, and sometimes climb
• Buffing, polishing and some waxing
• Adapting to a changing environment
• Reaching higher levels of awareness and self improvement
• Big picture thinking
• Pride in workmanship
• Focus on customer satisfaction
Hours 9 to 5 Monday through Friday with extra time available if desired by the right person.
This is a focus and accomplishment friendly environment.
This is not a cell phone friendly environment.
We only sell Positive results.
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!