Fauquier Springs Country Club
Need a summer job? Fauquier Springs Country Club is seeking lifeguards to help our members enjoy their summer fun.
The pool season takes place Memorial Day (May 26, 2018) through Labor Day (September 3, 2018). Help us provide a safe, clean and accident free environment for our members by joining our team. YOU could be the difference in our members having a great summer. It’s more than just a paycheck.
• Implements all water safety policies and procedures; ensures safety of our members and guests in and around the swimming pool.
General Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
• Maintains a clean pool and pool deck
• Supervises and observes swimmers at all times to ensure their safety by continually scanning lifeguard zones
• Tests and adds chemicals as instructed
• Greets members and guests at sign in desk, assists with questions, and answers phone
• Keeps pool, entry area, and the pool deck area clean, neat and organized
• Maintains all necessary records
• Additional duties as directed by a manager
• Must be a certified lifeguard
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule and/or over time if needed.
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
• Must work well with others as a team and help co-workers as needed.
• Must possess honesty and integrity.
• Must be courteous and tactful at all times.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and/or sit up to 8 hours per day.
• Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools and/or controls.
• Reach with hands and arms.
• Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 30lbs.
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!