Clinical Social Worker
Blue Ridge Orthopaedic & Spine Center
Outpatient medical practice is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who will provide high quality service for patients. This will involve working with physicians, physician assistants, physical therapists, and other medical professional to ensure that our patients are receiving the best, most comprehensive care in the region.
We firmly believe that a multi-disciplinary approach to chronic pain management as well as other orthopaedic/musco-skeletal conditions will result in the best patient outcomes. To this end, we are looking for an individual who understands this concept, and embraces it.
This is a part-time position to start (20 hours per week), but we anticipate it increasing to 40 hours per week within the first 12 months. We offer a great salary, outstanding benefits, and an enthusiastic work environment.
• Shall have a Master’s degree in social work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
• Willing to consider new graduates.
• Shall have a current, unrestricted license to practice independently as a Clinical Social Worker.
• Shall be a U.S citizen.
• The ability to perform a full range of clinical social worker procedures in accordance with needs and goals of organization.
• Develop and lead pain management group utilizing a combination of cognitive behavioral therapy, brief solution-focused therapy, hypnosis, guided imagery, specialized breathing and other stress management techniques.
• Practice as an interdependent member of the Pain Management team and provide important components of primary health care through direct social work services, consultation, collaboration, referral, teaching, and advocacy.
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!