Cook for Poet’s Walk Memory Care Community in Warrenton
Poet's Walk Memory Care Community
* Prepares all food in accordance with the daily menu planner, using standardized recipes,in a timely manner.
* Works the food line during mealtime.
* Plates food in an attractive manner and ensures that all condiments and garnishes are prepared and served with the appropriate foods.
* Keeps work area and serving line equipment clean and adheres to sanitation cleaning schedules.
* Ensures proper food temperature maintenance.
* Keeps stock rooms, coolers & freezers clean and ensures that food supply stocks are rotated, all perishables are labeled, dated and stored properly.
* Keeps food waste to a minimum by using food storage and food recycling techniques.
* Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings
* Performs all duties in adherence to Spring Hills, LLC standards.
* Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
* Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors, and co-workers.
nAdheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
* Performs other duties as assigned
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!