RCS Fleet Services, Inc.
RCS Fleet Services, Inc. is looking for experienced Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanics.
At RCS Fleet Services, Inc., we appreciate our employees’ hard work. That’s why we are proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes:
o Paid Holidays
o Paid Vacation
o Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
As an RCS Fleet Services, Inc. Diesel Mechanic, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Safety Checks on Trucks and Trailers
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Perform inspection, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake, and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Tractor and Trailer preventive maintenance
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and management.
- Participate in safety or educational training as required
- Preferred minimum of 5-years of experience as a Diesel Mechanic
- Must be able to acquire or have a Virginia State Inspectors License
- Must have your own tools
- Possess a valid driver’s license (CDL preferred)
- Able to work under limited supervision
- Thermo King, Freightliner, Cat, Cummins, Detroit, Allison, Eaton, and Meritor experience a plus!
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!