The Inn at Little Washington is seeking a Dishwasher.
* Actively seek out knowledge to better perform his/her role.
* Complete opening and/or closing checklists for each shift.
* Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment according to Virginia State Health regulations.
* Must be able to kneel, bend, and stand in temperatures up to 90 degrees. * Must have the ability to place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in proper storage areas.
* Successful candidates will collect and remove waste to a proper location.
* Sweep and mop floors.
* Assist with loading and unloading trucks that deliver or pick up food and supplies.
* Stock supplies such as plates, utensils, cups and paper towels in staff dining room as required.
* Maintain cleanliness of the staff dining area. Work along-side co-workers to further improve the work environment.
Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance is offered the first of the month after 30 days of employment.
Paid vacation and sick time
Gift shop discounts
To apply, follow this link to our online application.