Graphic Design Officer
Rainforest Trust seeks an experienced Graphic Design Officer to oversee graphic design for print and web.
Rainforest Trust is a highly efficient and effective U.S. non-profit founded in 1988 with the mission to purchase and protect threatened rainforests and tropical habitat to save endangered wildlife through community engagement and local partnerships. To date, we have saved more than 16 million acres across 26 countries at 130 project sites with the ambitious goal of protecting 50 million acres by the year 2020. Our great financial efficiency and program effectiveness consistently earn us Charity Navigator’s top 4-star rating.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide graphic design services for a variety of internal and external communications
• Design integrated promotional programs that include printed and digital communications
• Design, develop and create emails in tandem with the Communications and Philanthropy team
• Provide design support for all website, events, outreach and social media programs
• Create print advertisements and various printed marketing promotional materials
• Design and develop print publications (annual reports, newsletters, brochures, etc.)
• Enhance and maintain the consistent execution of the Organization’s design standards
• Other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualification & Skills Required:
• Minimum 5 years of graphic design experience
• Expert in Adobe Suite, in particular: In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Excellent graphic design and creative skills
• Requires exceptional attention to detail and effective time and project management skills, should be extremely well organized
• Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision; ability to multi-task
• Adaptable; able to pick up new techniques
• Self-motivated, results driven, high-energy, takes initiative, pro-active
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment
• A personal passion for the environment and wildlife conservation
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or similar experience in the graphic design field
The candidate will work in our central office with 30 staff in Warrenton, Virginia, just 45 minutes west of Washington DC.
How To Apply:
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!