Fauquier County Office of Adult Court Services is seeking to fill a part-time temporary groundskeeper position.
- Road side litter detail and pickup;
- Maintain grounds to include mowing grass, weed eating, and performs lawn maintenance; trims trees and shrubbery;
- Perform laborer, grounds maintenance, and other grounds keeping duties;
- Performs responsible semiskilled and skilled work in a variety of grounds maintenance assignments;
- Perform related tasks as required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Knowledge and ability to care for and maintain grounds;
- Some equipment or mechanical experience preferred;
- This is heavy work requiring the excretion of 100 pounds of force occasionally, up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Employee may be subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, noise, vibration, hazards, atmospheric conditions, and oils;
- Requires driving record back ground check;
- Valid VA Driver’s License.
Fauquier County Human Resources