Join one of America's most award-winning restaurants, The Inn at Little Washington. Nestled in a tiny Virginia town on the edge of Shenandoah National Park about 70 miles from the nation's capital, The Inn at Little Washington has long been the domain of Chef Patrick O’Connell and a destination in itself. The Inn at Little Washington is a culinary oasis akin to visiting a Michelin-starred restaurant in the European countryside.
We are looking for a caring, friendly, hardworking, trustworthy and self-motivated individual to upkeep Chef’s home. This candidate must live in Washington, VA and work well with dogs. Housing available if the ideal candidate is not in town.
Essential Job Functions: (Responsibilities include but not limited to)
• Clean and fold laundry.
• Change and make up beds.
• Vacuum, dust and remove trash throughout the entire home.
• Walk and feed dog. Will also periodically dog sit when owner is traveling.
• Coordinate with the kitchen to organize meals.
• Complete general homeowner schedule organization and coordination
• Complete other duties of taking care of a home
• Refilling water and clearing plates and silverware off tables.
• Consistently serve as an ambassador to The Inn at Little Washington in all interactions.
• Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance is offered the first of the month after 30 days of employment.
• Paid vacation and sick time.
• Gift shop discounts.
• Must be able to lift 30 plus pounds.
• Must have a flexible schedule.
• Able to stand, bend and walk for long periods of time.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must work well with dogs.
• Must be willing to comply with The Inn’s grooming standards. Any visible tattoos must be covered by the uniform and men should be clean shaven at all times.
To apply please click the link below: