Gibson Home Services LLC
This is the perfect position for the true craftsman who takes pride in their work and loves to see a project evolve into the finished product. If you have the experience and you enjoy directing the completion of remodeling projects from start to finish while supporting Gibson Home Services’ mission, standards, and quality assurances—we’d like to talk to you.
Positions require the ability to work hands-on completing remodeling projects on a daily basis. Lead position also requires the ability to plan and prioritize tasks for projects and properly delegate tasks to assistants. Good problem-solving skills are a must. Candidates must also have good interpersonal skills, as they are responsible for maintaining and developing long-lasting working relationships with our clients and maintaining good working relationships with co-workers.
Attendance Monday through Friday with occasional weekends and overtime is required.
Compensation Range: $22-26 per hour + bonus opportunities (depending on experience and skillset)
Experience in at least three of the following areas is required:
• Bathroom & kitchen remodeling
• Drywall (repair, installation & finishing)
• Trim & custom carpentry
• Door & window replacement
• Minor plumbing & electrical
• Flooring installation
• Cabinetry installation
• Handyman & general home repairs
• Health, dental and vision insurances
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Bonus programs
• Company-paid life insurance policy
• Company-sponsored/team building events
• Costco membership
• Company vehicle
• 8+ years hands-on residential remodeling/construction experience
• Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
• Pass background check and drug screening
• Ability to climb 24’+ ladders and lift and carry a minimum of 75 lbs.
• Ability to speak and understand English fluently and clearly
Services & Service Area:
Gibson Home Services LLC provides a broad scope of residential remodeling, home improvement, repair, and handyman services. Our service area is throughout Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas including Fauquier, Prince William, Warren, Fairfax, and Loudoun Counties with most projects located in Fauquier, Prince William and Fairfax Counties.
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!