Narmada Winery Tasting Room Associate
To further its mission and promote its core values, Narmada Winery is actively seeking a motivated, energetic, and passionate individual to join its tasting room team and promote its history, passion, and wines. Part-time positions are available. Our ideal candidate would not only pour and discuss our wines with tasting room clients, but he/she would also exhibit an enthusiastic passion about wine and hospitality that fosters a warm, engaging environment in which memorable wine tasting experiences are created. They would also be excited and driven to learn more about wine and customer service, while cooperatively working with a team of similarly passionate and dedicated individuals to help enhance our winery and its overall operation.
The ideal candidates must possess superior people skills, a professional demeanor under pressure, possess the ability to sell (and upsell) to achieve daily sales goals and be able to multitask efficiently. Must be able to work in a team atmosphere and give exemplary customer service. Weekend and Holiday availability is a must.
JOB DESCRIPTION (including but not limited to):
- Greet all visitors to the winery and pour wines for tasting; thoroughly describe the wines and the history of the vineyard.
- Create a memorable experience for the guests.
- Handle routine sales transactions.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of facilities.
- Assist with special events as requested.
- Work in prep kitchen.
- Maintain a professional attitude with all fellow employees, and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Experience and knowledge of wine preferred, but not required
Healthy interest in learning about wine required
Must be flexible to work weekends, holidays, and evenings as business demands.
Ability to lift, push and pull 30 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time
Must be above the age of 18 years old
Have reliable Transportation
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!