Responsible for providing strong and excellent guest service, according to Airlie’s Global Standards, as well as going above and beyond to ensure that guests are 100% satisfied. The Night Auditor is also responsible for closing out the business day in the PMS system Ability to work independent and make decisions in the absence of management on behalf of the hotel.
•Report to work in uniform presented professionally, neat, and clean
• Greet all guests in a friendly, positive manner. Ask questions of guests and make personal connections to make them feel they are welcome and valued
• Anticipate and meet the needs and expectations of our guests
• Consult with 2nd shift about the occurrences of the evening
• Run night audit reports and follow the shift checklists each day, completing every task in order to ensure smooth and efficient hotel operations
• Investigate out of balance situations
• Make adjustments to accounts as needed
• Prepare Express Checkouts
• Complete the DOR (Daily Operations Report) and email it appropriate management team
• Maintain a neat and clean workspace at the front desk and adjacent areas
• Keep eyes open for any and all safety and security issues. Report any problems to the appropriate department and manager
• Responsible for the settlement and reconciling of guest accounts and paperwork
• Balance cash drawer and make appropriate cash drops
• Exhibit regular and recurrent attendance records
•Other duties as requested by management
•Requires ability to interpret / extract information and / or perform arithmetic functions.
•Requires typing, record keeping, and Microsoft office skills.
•Excellent communication skills.
•This position requires a minimum formal education of a high school diploma or equivalent related experience.
•Hotel Night Audit experience preferred
•Minimum of one year of Guest Service Representative Experience in a hotel environment
•This job is part of a formal work team within the department.
•This position is a night shift, 11pm-7am.
Please apply directly on our career site at: