Cape Fox, ANC.
The prestigious National Institute of Health located at the Integrated Research in Bethesda, Maryland.
Cape Fox is currently actively seeking an experienced NP, with both 'Clinical and Administrative,' skill-sets.
Scope includes--however is not limited to the following:
The Nurse Practitioner will provide confidential medical services to employees for a variety if work-related medical counseling services. OMS works under the Department of Health and Safety within NIH, and collaborates with safety and NIH researchers.
*This is a full-time 32-40 hours per week/ Monday-Friday. Candidate is eligible to work a "flex,' schedule of nine (9), hour days, given adequate coverage.
Qualifications for this outstanding opportunity:
* Strong verbal and written command of language and organizational skills.
* Knowledge of of Worker's Comp and knowledge of OSHA and HIPPA guidelines.
* Self-starter with minimal oversight.
* Computer literate is a must!
* Authorized to work in the United States as of 1986. No sponsorship at this time.
* Masters of Science in Nursing, with a minimum of three years post-license. Strong preference in Occupational Health and or Emergency Department experience is highly desired.
* Unencumbered, active Maryland NP License.
* Current BLS through AHA
Ethics and Compliance:
All employees must adhere to the Cape Fox Corporation Ethics and Compliance policy and promote a culture that is conducive to Ethical conduct and compliance. Any suspicious activity or behavior must be reported to the Ethics Officer at Cape Fox Corporation:
For additional information or questions regarding this fantastic opportunity;
Lynne Boyer Griffin, PMP
Director of Physician and Medical Services
Job Type: Full-time
• ED/ OHM: 3 years
Required license or certification:
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)