$15 per hour
The Airlie Catering Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Catering Manager and serve as the “Day of” Host to all wedding events hosted throughout the year. This includes weddings that have already been booked and future events to be booked. The Catering Coordinator will also work closely with the entire catering team to support last minute bookings, holiday season demand and administration maintenance in Delphi.
Schedule: Thursday through Sunday
Hours: No more than 30 Hours per week (considered part time)
11am – 7pm
Job Duties: Including, but not limited to:
• Serve as the planning contact for all weddings and special events that are passed over from the Senior Catering Manager. ( approximately 50+)
• Schedule and oversee bridal tastings, final walkthroughs with the Banquet Manager and serve as sales liaison on day of event.
• Work with Delphi system, deliver BEO’s and resumes accurately and timely.
• Follow up on assigned traces; distribute changes, blue sheets and other operational communications as needed.
• Participate in training, trade shows, field trips and community industry and professional organizations to maintain high visibility in support of the team and as directed.
• Establish and maintain a positive, professional relationship with clients through effective, accurate, timely and reliable communication and action via telephone, email and/or in person.
• Anticipate each clients’ needs, requirements and requests and aim to exceed their expectations prior to arrival and throughout their visit.
• Attain targeted client satisfaction scores for the catering department measured by our comment card program.
• To assist any department as is necessary due to business levels; which may require physical activity.
• Service oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent communications skills – verbal, writing, interpersonal
• Work well under pressure
• Proficient with word and sound computer skills
• Great attitude and eager to learn and will to be part of a large team
Senior Catering Manager
Please apply directly on our career site at: