The Inn at Little Washington
Washington, Virginia 22747
Essential Job Requirements:
* Actively seek out knowledge to better perform his/her role.
* Complete opening and/or closing checklists for each shift.
* Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment according to Virginia State Health regulations.
* Able to kneel, bend, and stand in temperatures up to 90 degrees
* Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in proper storage areas.
* Collect and remove waste to the proper location.
* Sweep and mop floors.
* Assist with loading and unloading trucks that deliver or pick up food and supplies.
* Stock supplies such as plates, utensils, cups and paper towels in staff dining room as required.
* Maintain cleanliness of the staff dining area. Work along-side co-workers to further improve the work environment.
* Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance is offered the first of the month after 30 days of employment.
* Paid vacation and sick time.
* Gift shop discounts.
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!