Boys & Girls Clubs of Fauquier
Would you like to be part of a nationally recognized youth development movement? We are looking for dedicated men and women to deliver a broad range of youth development programs within our Club. Our programs focus on education, prevention, social recreation, arts & crafts, and physical education. Responsibilities include helping to plan, develop, implement and supervise these programs, while insuring physical and emotional safety to our members.
Must be available to work between the hours of 2:30-7pm Monday – Friday.
• Experience working with youth
• Knowledge of the developmental needs of young people
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Group leadership skills, including an understanding of group dynamics
• Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications, may be acquired upon employment
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!