Resident Activities Assistant P/T
Community Living and Resident Services
Community Living and Resident Services is seeking a compassionate, creative individual to assist in delivering educational and enrichment programs for older adults living in affordable housing in Middleburg, VA.
Typical job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Leading daily programs for older residents including driving a 14-passenger van to local venues for outings.
* Purchasing and coordinating needed supplies and materials.
* Creating and facilitating a monthly calendar of activities designed to encourage community cohesiveness and well-being.
* Keeping accurate records and entering information into a human services database.
This is a part-time position. Hourly rate is negotiable, no benefits.
Work hours are 12:00 to 4:00, Monday through Friday, with occasional weekend or night hours required as needed.
The ideal candidate has:
* A Bachelor's degree and/or two years of professional experience working with diverse populations of older adults.
* A valid driver's license and a good driving record.
* Strong professional ethics and the ability to maintain appropriate boundaries with clients.
* Good written and oral communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!