Residential Lead Remodeler
Gibson Home Services LLC
You’re a true craftsman who loves seeing a project through from start to finish. You enjoy working with your hands and take pride in your work. You enjoy taking charge and being the “frontman” on projects. Some of your strongest attributes are self-motivated, organized and neat. You have excellent planning and task-management skills and work efficiently without sacrificing quality. Helping others inspires you. You’re a people-person who enjoys working closely with Homeowners to turn their project visions into reality. As a leader, you enjoy mentoring, coaching and teaching others the valuable skills and techniques you’ve learned throughout your career. Most of all, you want to be part of an organization that cares about the work it does; an organization that shares your values and believes in delivering excellent service and taking care of its clients and employees.
Benefits include: Health, dental and vision insurances; Company-paid life insurance policy; Paid vacation & holidays; Bonus programs; Costco membership
Brief Company Description:
Gibson Home Services LLC provides a broad scope of residential remodeling, home improvement, repair, and handyman services. We serve most of Northern Virginia including Warren, Fauquier, Prince William, Fairfax, and Loudoun Counties. We are a small, family-owned company dedicated to high performance standards, unmatched pride in craftsmanship, and complete client satisfaction. We strive to be our clients’ home improvement company for life. Creating opportunities for advancement and professional growth for our employees is a top priority for us.
Owners, Josh and Valerie Gibson, started the company in 2005 based on the strong belief that every client has the right to quality work done by a company they can trust. One of the cornerstones of Gibson Home Services LLC is that you should treat your clients’ homes with same respect and high quality standards that you would your own. Our tagline—Treating Every Home as Our Own—resulted from our company philosophy and policy. It serves as a valuable reminder to our clients and to our employees what our company stands for and the quality that we guarantee we deliver.
• A true craftsman who loves to get your hands dirty
• Dedicated to quality and take pride in your work
• An experienced leader who enjoys teaching, directing and working with others
• Organized and self-motivated and enjoy planning and completing projects from start to finish
• A problem-solver who enjoys tackling challenges on projects
• Someone who prefers variety and enjoys working on an assortment of projects
• A people person who enjoys developing and maintaining long-lasting relationships with clients and co-workers
• 10+ years hands-on residential remodeling/construction experience
• At least 2-years’ experience leading projects and co-workers
• Valid driver's license with a clean driving history
• Your own truck or van and tools
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
• Ability to climb 24’ to 40' ladders and lift and carry a minimum of 75 lbs.
• Ability to speak English fluently and clearly
• Experience in 3 or more of the following areas: Bathroom & kitchen remodeling; Trim & custom carpentry; Drywall repair, installation & finishing; Painting; Tile installation; Framing; Door & window replacement; Minor plumbing & electrical; Flooring installation; Handyman/General home repairs.
Tools Used (including but not limited to):
• Basic hand tools such as tape measure, screw drivers, level, hammer, framing square
• Miter box
• Table saw
• Tile tools such as tile saw, score and snap, tile trowels, etc.
• Drywall tools such as trowels, sanding equipment
• Drills, saws-all, etc.
• Paint tools such as brushes, rollers, caulk gun, etc.
• Work History & Experience
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!