Gibson Home Services LLC
You’ve been in construction for a while now and are looking to expand and refine your skills. You enjoy working with your hands and take pride in your work. You’re a motivated, quick-learner who enjoys variety and wants to gain experience in multiple areas of construction. Helping others inspires you. You’re a people-person and enjoy interacting with Homeowners and would like to expand your customer service skills. You’re a team player who enjoys working alongside teammates to bring projects from vision to reality. You want a position where you have room for advancement and growth. Most of all, you want to be part of an organization that cares about the work it does; an organization that shares your values and believes in delivering excellent service and taking care of its clients and employees.
Benefits include: Health, dental and vision insurances; Company-paid life insurance policy; Paid vacation & holidays; Bonus programs; Costco membership
Brief Company Description:
Gibson Home Services LLC provides a broad scope of residential remodeling, home improvement, repair, and handyman services. We serve most of Northern Virginia including Warren, Fauquier, Prince William, Fairfax, and Loudoun Counties. We are a small, family-owned company dedicated to high performance standards, unmatched pride in craftsmanship, and complete client satisfaction. We strive to be our clients’ home improvement company for life. Creating opportunities for advancement and professional growth for our employees is a top priority for us.
Owners, Josh and Valerie Gibson, started the company in 2005 based on the strong belief that every client has the right to quality work done by a company they can trust. One of the cornerstones of Gibson Home Services LLC is that you should treat your clients’ homes with same respect and high quality standards that you would your own. Our tagline—Treating Every Home as Our Own—resulted from our company philosophy and policy. It serves as a valuable reminder to our clients and to our employees what our company stands for and the quality that we guarantee we deliver.
• A true craftsman who loves to get your hands dirty
• Dedicated to quality and take pride in your work
• A team player who enjoys working with others
• A problem-solver who enjoys tackling challenges on projects
• Someone who prefers variety and enjoys working on an assortment of projects
• A people person who enjoys developing long-lasting relationships with clients and co-workers
• An avid learner who enjoys learning new skills and refining existing ones
• 5+ years hands-on residential remodeling/construction experience
• Valid driver's license with a clean driving history
• Reliable transportation
• Your own hand and small power tools
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
• Ability to climb 24’ to 40' ladders and lift and carry a minimum of 75 lbs.
• Ability to speak English fluently and clearly
• Experience in 3 or more of the following areas: Bathroom & kitchen remodeling; Trim & custom carpentry; Drywall repair, installation & finishing; Painting; Tile installation; Framing; Door & window replacement; Minor plumbing & electrical; Flooring installation; Handyman/General home repairs.
Tools Used (including but not limited to):
• Basic hand tools such as tape measure, screw drivers, level, hammer, framing square
• Miter box
• Table saw
• Tile tools such as tile saw, score and snap, tile trowels, etc.
• Drywall tools such as trowels, sanding equipment
• Drills, saws-all, etc.
• Paint tools such as brushes, rollers, caulk gun, etc.
• Work History & Experience
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!