Provides a safe and secure environment for Airlie Center guests as well as adjacent properties under the control of Airlie Center.
Candidate must have a flexible schedule and be able to work nights and weekends.
Core Work Activities
• Close and secure buildings each evening when guests are finished meeting.
• Check thermostats in each meeting room and building.
• Escort bartender to Front Desk, when called upon, after the bar has closed.
• Travel throughout property to check for problems and keep a safe, calm environment for our guests and residence.
• Adhere to the uniform dress code and personal appearance policy.
• Transport guest to meeting and or sleeping rooms when needed.
• Arrive to work on time and adhere to the published schedule.
• Prepare a written report during the course of your shift.
• Complete the reports form for any incident/accident claims during the course of your shift.
• Represent Airlie and your department with the utmost respect and integrity.
• Perform first aid and take control of situations until help arrives.
• Undertake other security related duties when necessary at the discretion of the Security Manager.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Valid Virginia Driver’s License.
• DCJS Security License (strongly preferred)
• AED/CPR Certified and able to respond to medical emergencies.
• Strong writing skill and report writing.
• Worthy of trust and confidence.
• Experience in security, law enforcement or as a First Responder.
• Mandatory background check.
Airlie Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture.
Reports to the Director of Operations.
Please apply directly on our career site: