Server for Catering Company
Savory Fare Catering
Part time, varies on a weekend basis based on events that are booked for the month
Positively interacts with all guests and caters to their appropriate needs in order to ensure the success of food and beverage events.
• Be on time at start of shift and check in with your event supervisor
• High-energy, outgoing personality with strong – professional interpersonal communication skills.
• Be in complete uniform in accordance to Savory Fare policies
• Set-up, service and break down events in a timely and safe manner
• Interact positively and confidently with guests
• Inform supervisor as to guest requests or concerns
• Communicate effectively with supervisor and co-servers
• Ensure organization and cleanliness of all food and beverage service and storage areas.
• Able to problem solve and working well under pressure
Any other duties as assigned by the Event Supervisor
Education and Experience
• Prior serving experience is preferred
• Positive attitude
• Flexibility in work and quick retention in training
• Ability to lift/carry at least 30 lbs. required
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!