RCS Fleet Services, Inc.
RCS Fleet Services, Inc. has an immediate employment opportunity available for our Service Writer position. Qualified Candidates must have outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service. Experience preferred.
At RCS Fleet Services, Inc., we appreciate our employees’ hard work. That’s why we are proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes:
o Paid Holidays
o Paid Vacation
o Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers, scheduling service appointments, and gathering vehicle information.
- Listen to customer’s description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records.
- Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs.
- Maintaining a high customer satisfaction standard.
- Ordering parts.
- Processing paperwork.
- Keeping the customer updated on the progress of their repair.
- Follow-up phone calls.
- Must have outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication & customer service skills.
- Experience working in a Service Department
- Good computer skills
- Organizational skills
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!