Tasting Room Sales Associate
Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery
Tasting Room Sales Associates serve as the first point of contact for the majority of Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery customers. They are ambassadors of the Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery brand and are expected to embody the customer service ideals of Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery owners and management team.
• The ideal candidate should be able to interact with a large volume of people. Blue Valley is a service-oriented establishment and exceptional customer service skills are an absolute necessity.
• The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment is key.
• Hours are flexible. This is a part-time position.
• Will receive an hourly wage, plus gratuities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Welcome all BVVW guests and provide exceptional customer service
• Educate customers regarding BVVW wines, our history, and our facility
• Promote BVVW to all customers, including up-coming events
• Handle purchases using POS system and provide all retail-related guidance to customers
• Conduct wine tastings for scheduled groups and tours
• Assemble and serve food platters upon request
• Attend monthly employee meetings and/or wine education classes facilitated by BVVW owners/management
• Help with special events as needed
• Conduct numerous other duties associated with a fast-paced winery/retail environment
• Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, health, and safety
• Follow ALL Virginia ABC rules and regulations regarding wine, pouring, and sales
• Check stock levels and request supplies as needed
Say you found it on Fauquier Now!