• Size: 3.06 acres
• Where: Main and North Calhoun streets, Warrenton.
• Owner: Town of Warrenton.
• Purchased: For $460,000 in February 1999 for development of John S. Mosby Museum.
• House: Brentmoor, 4,200-square-foot Italianate, built in 1859, converted to museum with donations and grants.
• Visitor center: Two-story brick structure, which the town built in 2006 at 33 N. Calhoun St., behind Brentmoor.
• Assessed value: $1.12 million total for county tax purposes. Property is tax-exempt.
• Appraised value: $1.17 million for the visitor center and historic Brentmoor in January 2017.
• Estimated market value: $595,000 for Brentmoor in May 2017; with bathroom and other improvements, possibly $750,000.