Duse Murder Case
• What: July 26 murder in parking lot of CVS pharmacy at 510 Blackwell Road, Warrenton.
• Victim: CVS Manager Alex Olsen, 64, of Culpeper County.
• Defendant: Bernard C. Duse Jr., 76, of Alexandria.
• Charges: First-degree murder, use of a firearm in the commission of murder.
• Sentence: If convicted, Mr. Duse could be sentenced to life in prison for first-degree murder and a maximum three years for the weapon charge.
• Defense attorney: John F. Carroll, Fairfax.
• Prosecutor: Commonwealth’s Attorney James P. Fisher.
• Next: Jury trial scheduled March 19-23 in Fauquier County Circuit Court.