Dominion already has a substation on its 1.7-acre property on Linden Street.
We simply do not have sufficient space at our existing Meetze Road facility.
— Chuck Penn, Dominion spokesman
• Applicant: Dominion Energy.
• Where: 200 block of Linden Street, Warrenton.
• Building: About 7,200 square feet total for vehicle storage and offices.
• Zoning: Residential.
• Needs: Special use permit from town council.
• Next: Staff will review and comment on the application before it goes to planning commission for consideration and a recommendation to the council.
Please, be polite. Avoid name-calling and profanity.
For credibility, sign your real name; stand behind your comments. Readers will give less credence to anonymous posts.