It’s a beautiful project. He’s done a wonderful job. I just hope he can get some tenants in there.
— Bealeton native and Realtor Carl Faller
• What: 3,800-square-foot former store and adjacent house on acre in Bealeton.
• Owner: Remington Professional Buildings LLC, James R. Cheatham of Bealeton.
• Improvements: Parking, walkways, landscaping and lighting; ADA restrooms and build-out to suit tentants.
• Zoning: Commercial.
• Potential uses: Restaurant, retail, office, residential.
• Rents: $10.50 to $12.95 annually per square foot.
• History: Burke family operated general store in the 1905 structure and lived in adjacent house. Corner building most recently housed an auto parts store and the house served as office space.
• Phone: 703-201-6151.