• Age: 42
• Home: Warrenton
• Work: Fauquier High School anatomy, biology and chemistry teacher, 2016 to present; CEO and co-founder of Catlilli Games, 2015 to present.
• Experience: Director of life sciences program for students, Ideaventions Academy, 2013-15; life scientist writer and bioinformatics researcher specializing in autism spectrum disorders, MindSpec, 2010-13; PRAT fellow, National Institutes of Health, 2005-10.
• Education: Doctorate in Neuroscience, University of Virginia, 2005; bachelor’s degree, biology, Duke University, 1999; Edward S. Marcus High School, Texas, 1995.
• Civic involvement: STEM advisory council member, Children’s Science Center, 2011 to present; co-coach for FHS academic team; helps organize FHS science fair and “Oceans and Motions” field trip where second-graders visit FHS.
• Family: Children, Benjamin, 10, and Anna, 7.
• Hobbies: Creating and playing STEM board games.