He works Thursdays and every other weekend at the New Baltimore restaurant.
“He brings a smile to everyone’s face,” says Stephen Haskett (right), a Northside 29 cook.
People do count on him to be here. He feels really good about himself. I’m proud of him.
— Michelle Henry, his mother
• Age: 24
• Home: Brandy Station, near Culpeper; formerly Warrenton.
• Family: Mother, Michelle; father, Paul; brother, Daniel and sister, Amie.
• Work: Part-time dishwasher, Northside 29 Diner, 2012 to present.
• Education: Kettle Run High School, 2012.
• Hobbies: Video games, adult coloring books, riding four wheelers, cleaning and cooking.
Please, be polite. Avoid name-calling and profanity.
For credibility, sign your real name; stand behind your comments. Readers will give less credence to anonymous posts.