We are trying to move forward a development pattern in Vint Hill that complements the people that are there and respects the rural heritage that’s around it.
— Landowners’ planning consultant Chuck Floyd
• Topic: Proposed rezoning amendments to concept development plan and proffers to allow an additional 751,265 square feet of nonresidential building space at Vint Hill; additional square feet requested would apply to only data center and government uses.
• When: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 18.
• Agency: Fauquier County Planning Commission.
• Action: Commission unanimously recommended board of supervisors’ approval of application.
• Length: About 8 minutes.
• Speakers: 2 Vint Hill residents who voiced concerns about site-related issues, the size and site of a planned electrical substation to serve potential data centers and lighting; the applicant/landowners' representative.
• Where: Warren Green Building, 10 Hotel St., Warrenton.
• Applicant: EFO Capital Management Inc.
• Property owners: Vint Hill Village LLC and Vint Hill Land 1 LLC.
• Next: The board of supervisors, which will take final action on the application, could hold a Nov. 8 work session and public hearing on the project.