I’ve been talking to folks — specifically neighbors over at Vint Hill and the area — about what’s been happening over there. And so far as the application is phrased, they’ve been able to support it.
— Holder Trumbo, Scott District supervisor
• Topic: Proposed rezoning amendments to concept development plan and proffers to allow an additional 751,265 square feet of nonresidential building space at Vint Hill; additional square feet requested would apply to only data center and government uses.
• Where: Warren Green Building, 10 Hotel St., Warrenton.
• When: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 18.
• Agency: Fauquier County Planning Commission.
• Applicant: EFO Capital Management Inc.
• Property owners: Vint Hill Village LLC and Vint Hill Land 1 LLC.
• Next: The board of supervisors, which will take final action on the application, could hold a Nov. 8 work session and public hearing on the project.