It has widespread support. Everybody I’ve talked to in the community supports it.
— Supervisor Chris Granger (Center District)
• Topic: Rezoning and special permit applications for 16-bed addiction recovery center at 340 Hospital Drive, Warrenton
• When: Tuesday, June 19.
• Agency: Warrenton Planning Commission
• Action: Commission unanimously recommended town council approval of applications.
• Length: About 7 minutes.
• Speakers: 3, in support.
• Where: Town Hall, 18 Court St.
• Applicant: Fauquier County Board of Supervisors.
• Landowner: Fauquier County Board of Supervisors.
• Next: Applications will go to town council for July public hearing.