The Town of Remington was nothing but one giant Civil War camp, so we knew there had to be something in the yard,” Mr. Willingham said. “As we’re picking through layers from today all the way to 160 years, we’re finding all sorts of stuff.
— David Willingham
• Where: 108 W. Main St.
• What: 2,100 square foot house on 3 acres.
• Built: Circa 1850, according to National Register of Historic Places.
• Co-owners: Jim Cheatham of Bealeton and David Willingham of Remington.
• Renovation costs: Approximately $95,000.
• Anticipated sale price: Around $300,000.