April 1, 2019
Fauquier sheriff’s office issues “10 Most Wanted”
The Fauquier County Sheriff’s Office on Monday, April 1, released an updated “10 Most Wanted” list of fugitives.
Those on the list, updated each quarter:
• John Bieri on probation violation charge (forgery case).
• Carol Bradley on failure to appear charge (drug possession case).
• Ann Marie Clark on on noncompliance with pretrial orders (drug possession case).
• Tara Gladhill on failure to comply with alternative community service charge (manufacturing methamphetamine case).
• Aaron Hutcheson on probation violation charge (drug possession case).
• Kimberly Mckenzie on probation violation charge (third DUI case).
• Connor Peltzer on probation violation charge (drug possession case).
• Jason Phillips on probation violation charge (heroin possession case).
• Robert Pruitt on failure to appear in court charge (drug possession case).
• Heather Vance on probation violation charge (heroin possession case).
Please, be polite. Avoid name-calling and profanity.
For credibility, sign your real name; stand behind your comments. Readers will give less credence to anonymous posts.
Truepat · April 2, 2019 at 5:21 am
I see Tara Gladhill from the Meth lab is missing, I thought it strange that those arrested from both Meth labs were released...... and Virginia wants to abolish the Bail system.....
BestKeptSecrets · April 1, 2019 at 6:07 pm
Most of these folks are involved with street drugs. Come on Fauquier Parents wake up. Do not become enablers, rescuers or co dependent. Don't be part of the problem but the solution.
Cammie Rodgers · April 1, 2019 at 5:21 pm
Connor Peltzer on probation violation charge (drug possession case). - This is such a sad story, mother was/is a drug addict, father was a drug addict and died young. Those poor kids had a horrible home life, I know they lived in our neighborhood years ago.
Enter your email address above to begin receiving
news updates from FauquierNow.com via email.
Monday, June 24
Total spending in the Fauquier market declines $7.8 million, or 4.8 percent year-over-year, according to industry study
Monday, June 24
The Fauquier County Circuit Court clerk’s office recorded these real estate transfers June 14-20, 2019
More Fauquier news
Saturday, June 22
BMW struck Michigan man at Alexandria Pike and Horner Street, according to town officials