The Fauquier County Sheriff’s Office on Monday, July 2, released an updated “10 Most Wanted” list of fugitives.
Those on the list, updated each quarter:
• Travis Booker on probation violation charge (heroin distribution case).
• Ann Marie Clark on a failure to obey court order charge.
• Chrystal Genotti on non-compliance with court services charge (larceny case).
• John Grebos III on probation violation charge (heroin possession case).
• Tammy Jacobs on probation violation charge (grand larceny and cocaine possession cases).
• Patrick Painter on failure to appear in court charge (second driving with license suspended case).
• Lorne Pollard on failure to appear in court charge (habitual offender case).
• Veronica Tierney on failure to appear in court charge (drug possession cases).
• Brandie Tunnell on probation violation and failure to appear in court charges (drug and larceny cases).