I think she is a very educated, very level-headed person. I am impressed by everything she has accomplished.
— Madge Eicher, 1983 Republican candidate in Marshall District
• Age: 52
• Home: Orlean
• Office sought: Marshall District supervisor, four-year term starting in January 2016.
• Party: Republican
• Work: Registered nurse, Fauquier Hospital, since 2008.
• Experience: Family practice, pediatric and specialty clinic nurse and positions with Food and Drug Administration, U.S. Army, University of Maryland Systems Research Center and American College of Health Care Administration, 1983-89.
• Education: Master’s degree, nursing, James Madison University, 2014; associate’s degree, nursing, Lord Fairfax Community College, 2008; bachelor’s degree, business administration, University of Maryland, 1983.
• Organizations: Marshall Ruritan Club, Mountain Vista Governor’s School PTO, Marshall Business and Residents Association, Fauquier County Chamber of Commerce, Fauquier Hospital Education Committee and Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute volunteer.
• Family: Husband, John; six children, ages 15 to 25.