November 18, 2013
Two suspects charged after Bealeton area burglaries
Patrick J. Mullins, 24, and Stuart Lee Simpson, 21, face multiple felony charges.
Fauquier County sheriff’s deputies last week charged two men with several daytime burglaries in the Bealeton-Remington area.
Residents had reported three recent break-ins:
• Oct. 28, 2013, burglary and theft of money and jewelry from a home in 7100 block of O’Keefe Road.
• Nov. 8, burglary and theft of jewelry from a home in the 7300 block of O’Keefe Road.
• Nov. 12, burglary and theft of money and jewelry from home in the 11800 block of Cemetery Road, just northwest of Remington.
Detectives quickly identified and last week charged:
• Patrick J. Mullins, 24, of Manassas, with two counts of breaking and entering to commit larceny, credit card theft and credit card fraud.
• Stuart Lee Simpson, 21, of O’Keefe Road, Bealeton, with two counts of breaking and entering to commit larceny.
Authorities charged Mr. Mullins, who previously lived on O’Keefe Road, on Wednesday, Nov. 13.
The next day, they charged Mr. Simpson.
Both men were held without bond.
View Larger Map
nova_gjones · December 2, 2013 at 9:00 pm
Great job to Fauquier's finest! I don't know what to think. These are two males that by law are adults but look like kids. These are two young men that have nothing to show for themselves. They now have records, getting a job is going to be a challenge. Did they have a job? Did they live with their parents? I bet they don't know why they did it. They do not have much of a future. What a waste.