Fauquier Health outpatient services closed Tuesday
File Photo/Lawrence Emerson
Because of snow, Fauquier Health’s outpatient services — including clinics beyond the hospital campus — will remain closed Tuesday, March 14.
Because of the ice and snow already on the ground and the snow still expected, all outpatient facilities of Fauquier Health will remain closed, Tuesday, March 14.
Fauquier Health Physician Services will be closed today. Those offices include:
• Fauquier Health Family Practice at Bealeton
• Fauquier Health Hamatology/Oncology
• Fauquier Health Infectious Diseases
• Fauquier Health Neurology
• Fauquier Health OB/GYN
• Fauquier Health Rheumatology
• Fauquier Health Specialists at Lake Manassas
• Fauquier Health Urology
• Piedmont Internal Medicine
All outpatient Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation offices also will be closed.
In addition, Fauquier Health support services, including human resources, marketing, finance and patient records will be closed.
The Wellness Center will be closed.
The Wound Healing Center will be closed.
The Emergency Department remains open. And, inpatient services, pharmacy and medical imaging will be open as usual.