Stay in the know! Sign up to get
Fauquier County news updates
delivered to your inbox.
Advertise on Fauquier Now!
Will you buy a ticket for the record, $1.6-billion Mega Millions lottery drawing Tuesday, Oct. 23?
HOME & GARDEN
Free classifieds! Members can also post calendar events, news, opinions and more ... all for free!
Forgot Your Password?
July 26, 2018
Leadership Fauquier names 20 to its fourth class
has selected 20 members of its fourth class that will begin the 10-month program Sept. 13.
The program brings together representatives of the private, public and non-profit sectors for collaborative learning and leadership development.
The new class members, who will meet monthly:
• Jessica Ashby, a financial advisor with The Fauquier Bank.
• David Balcom, vice president for loan servicing with UVA Community Credit Union.
• Claire Catlett, a land conservation field representative with the Piedmont Environmental Council.
• Michelle Cribbs, an outreach specialist with Lord Fairfax Community College.
• Effie Doyle, a family services worker with the Fauquier Department of Social Services.
• Danielle Ellis, the Fauquier Family Shelter services executive director.
• Jose Guadarrama, a Fauquier County Public Schools human resources administrator.
• Deanna Hammer, a loan officer with George Mason Mortgage.
• Tucker Holt, a financial consultant with Middleburg Investments.
• Sarah Irving, a client support associate with Meridian Investments.
• Mark Jenkins, the owner of Genesis Home Improvement.
• Wilton King, an investigative analyst with ANASEC.
• Megan LaChance, director of children’s education at Warrenton United Methodist Church.
• Cynthia Legg, president of the Legg Consulting Group.
• Lorna Magill, chief financial officer of the PATH Foundation.
• Allison Marshall, a training officer with the Fauquier County Sheriff's Office.
• Chip Miller, the broker/owner of Piedmont Fine Properties.
• Patricia McSweeney, the reassessment project manager for Fauquier County government.
• Julie Ross, Fauquier Health director of rehabilitation services.
• Derek Wilie, the Fauquier Health director of materials management and security.
Leadership Fauquier works to engage, equip and connect citizens for the community’s benefit by:
• Graduating individuals who have a solid and factual understanding of the county.
• Increasing civic participation and volunteerism.
• Enhance professional leadership skills within the community.
• Maintaining active alumni who identify and serve the needs of Fauquier County.
For more information, visit
or contact Contact Executive Director Sandra Roszel at 540-360-5885 or
To comment, please
Email News Alerts
Enter your email address above to begin receiving
news updates from FauquierNow.com via email.
Consultant to conduct public school energy savings audit
Monday, October 22
Plan calls for cost of new equipment to pay for itself over time through of lower utility bills
County parks assistant hired to succeed director
Monday, October 22
Plan calls for Gary Rzepecki to move up next summer, when Larry Miller retires from Fauquier government after more than 34 years
Marshall home, 50 acres sell for $3.2 million
Monday, October 22
Menlo ugh also among four seven-figure, Fauquier County real estates sales recorded Oct. 12-18
More Fauquier news
Wallace Carter Sr.
Lee Calvin Hutchinson
Edward L. “Hack” Thompson Sr.
Lucille J. Lambert
View all obituaries
Food & Dining
View all food & dining
Health & Medicine
Robert C. Flikeid, DDS & Associates
Piedmont Urgent Care
View all health & medicine
Gulick, Carson & Thorpe, PC
Meridian Financial Partners
Anne C. Hall, Realtor, Long and Foster
Edward Jones - Thomas Tucker
Tammy Roop - Century 21 New Millennium
Marshall Consulting Group
View all pro services
The Town Duck
Marta’s Gifts and Fine Jewelry
View all retail shopping
© Copyright 2011-2018
50 Culpeper Street, Suite 3
Warrenton, Virginia 20187
Add Your News
The Big Picture
Post an Ad
Terms of Service