Stay in the know! Sign up to get
Fauquier County news updates
delivered to your inbox.
Advertise on Fauquier Now!
Will President Donald Trump win re-election next year?
HOME & GARDEN
Free classifieds! Members can also post calendar events, news, opinions and more ... all for free!
Forgot Your Password?
July 26, 2018
Leadership Fauquier names 20 to its fourth class
has selected 20 members of its fourth class that will begin the 10-month program Sept. 13.
The program brings together representatives of the private, public and non-profit sectors for collaborative learning and leadership development.
The new class members, who will meet monthly:
• Jessica Ashby, a financial advisor with The Fauquier Bank.
• David Balcom, vice president for loan servicing with UVA Community Credit Union.
• Claire Catlett, a land conservation field representative with the Piedmont Environmental Council.
• Michelle Cribbs, an outreach specialist with Lord Fairfax Community College.
• Effie Doyle, a family services worker with the Fauquier Department of Social Services.
• Danielle Ellis, the Fauquier Family Shelter services executive director.
• Jose Guadarrama, a Fauquier County Public Schools human resources administrator.
• Deanna Hammer, a loan officer with George Mason Mortgage.
• Tucker Holt, a financial consultant with Middleburg Investments.
• Sarah Irving, a client support associate with Meridian Investments.
• Mark Jenkins, the owner of Genesis Home Improvement.
• Wilton King, an investigative analyst with ANASEC.
• Megan LaChance, director of children’s education at Warrenton United Methodist Church.
• Cynthia Legg, president of the Legg Consulting Group.
• Lorna Magill, chief financial officer of the PATH Foundation.
• Allison Marshall, a training officer with the Fauquier County Sheriff's Office.
• Chip Miller, the broker/owner of Piedmont Fine Properties.
• Patricia McSweeney, the reassessment project manager for Fauquier County government.
• Julie Ross, Fauquier Health director of rehabilitation services.
• Derek Wilie, the Fauquier Health director of materials management and security.
Leadership Fauquier works to engage, equip and connect citizens for the community’s benefit by:
• Graduating individuals who have a solid and factual understanding of the county.
• Increasing civic participation and volunteerism.
• Enhance professional leadership skills within the community.
• Maintaining active alumni who identify and serve the needs of Fauquier County.
For more information, visit
or contact Contact Executive Director Sandra Roszel at 540-360-5885 or
To comment, please
Email News Alerts
Enter your email address above to begin receiving
news updates from FauquierNow.com via email.
Walmart remains county’s top seller of groceries
Monday, June 24
Total spending in the Fauquier market declines $7.8 million, or 4.8 percent year-over-year, according to industry study
Fauquier County real estate transfers June 14-20
Monday, June 24
The Fauquier County Circuit Court clerk’s office recorded these real estate transfers June 14-20, 2019
Bicyclist killed Friday night in Warrenton accident
Saturday, June 22
BMW struck Michigan man at Alexandria Pike and Horner Street, according to town officials
More Fauquier news
Mattie Rankin Heddings
Alvin Ray Fishback
Tonya N. Bland
Nancy Jean Dean
Iva Lee Groves
View all obituaries
Food & Dining
View all food & dining
Health & Medicine
Piedmont Urgent Care
Robert C. Flikeid, DDS & Associates
View all health & medicine
Trusted Auto Care
Oak View National Bank
Mark B. Williams, PLC
Marshall Consulting Group
Chick’s Services Inc.
St. John the Evangelist Catholic School
View all pro services
The Town Duck
View all retail shopping
© Copyright 2011-2018
50 Culpeper Street, Suite 3
Warrenton, Virginia 20187
Add Your News
The Big Picture
Post an Ad
Terms of Service