The class members represent a mix of business, government and non-profit organizations.
The organization selected these participants for its third class:
• Julie Bolthouse, Piedmont Environmental Council
• Michael Church, Our Saviour Lutheran Church
• Chris Connell, The McShin Foundation
• Bailey Dabney, The Fauquier Times
• Danielle Dean, Bridge Community Church
• Tiffany Embrey, Fauquier County Adult Court Services
• Mark Halse II, Fauquier County Social Services
• Christina Hartz, Collie Gorg Group
• Katie Jerinic, Fauquier County Human Resources
• Kirsten Kunkler, F1 Computer Solutions Inc.
• John McAuliff, Culpeper Creative and The Chilton House
• Hope McGee, Fauquier County Sheriff’s Office
• Rebecca Miller, Piedmont Fine Properties
• Lisa Morgan, Fauquier Health
• Joseph Murphy, Fauquier County Sheriff’s Office Communications
• Stephanie Paladeau, The Fauquier Bank
• Jon-Michael Rosch, PB Mares LLP
• Zachary Shaw, Ampersandalso
• Sheba Shough, Warrenton Regional Chamber
• Carrie Smith, Fauquier County Social Services
• Mallory Stribling, Fauquier County Management & Budget
• Mary Wycoff, Fauquier County Public Schools
The program year will start with a two-day retreat. Then, the class will meet every second Tuesday from October through May to learn about Fauquier County government, education, planning, transportation, non-profit organizations, public safety, parks and recreation, the arts, economic development, agriculture, tourism and community wellness.
Professional trainers will lead the monthly workshops. Local businesses, foundations and civic groups help fund the program.
For more information about the Leadership Fauquier, call Executive Director Sandra Roszel at 540-360-5885.