Warrenton’s recreation department hosts the event. Gates open at 4 p.m.
Activities include music, food trucks, helicopters from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the U.S. Army 12th Aviation Division, dancing, contests, open swim and fitness classes at the WARF and a skydiver. The event culminates with a huge fireworks display.
Last year more than 6,500 citizens attended.
• 4 p.m. Gates open.
• 5 p.m. Zumba.
• 5:30 p.m. Chicken nugget eating contest.
• 5:45 p.m. Andre Fox Band performs.
• 7:15 p.m. Great Harvest pie eating contest.
• 7:30 p.m. Line dancing.
• 8 p.m. Fauquier Community Band performs.
• 8:15 p.m. United States Marine Corps Color Guard and skydiver.
• 9:15 p.m. Fireworks show.
Parking available at Fauquier High School, Warrenton Middle School and in public parking lots in Old Town Warrenton.
Shuttles available at Warrenton Middle School and near the post office in Old Town.