Details for Hiring Volunteer Coordinator
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR – Part Time 32 hours per week/$13 per hour
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00 am – 2:30 pm, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Spiritual Care Support Ministries · Warrenton
The Volunteer Coordinator manages all aspects of SCSM’s volunteer efforts including recruitment, placement, and management of all special projects and events. The perfect candidate will be an energetic and creative team player with compassion and a love of working with people. Must possess strong multitasking and organizational skills and thrive in a bustling work environment. Must be willing to attend events with volunteers.
- At least two years of experience working closely with volunteers, being able to recognize talents and abilities and match people to projects
- Computer literate (Word, Outlook, Excel, database, Canva a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work alone yet lead and thrive in a team-based environment
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to hard work and learning
- Flexible and adaptable
- Occasional availability on weekends for special projects/events.
Send a cover letter and resume to:
Danette Jennings, Center Director,
Spiritual Care Support Ministries,
7179 New Hope Lane, Warrenton, VA 20187,
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No telephone calls or walk-ins are accepted.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.