The Fauquier County Planning Commission will hold a work session beginning at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, April 15, 2021 in the Warren Green Building, First Floor Meeting Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia.
The Fauquier County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on the following items at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 15, 2021 in the Warren Green Building, First Floor Meeting Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia:
1. 26TH ADDITION TO THE SOUTHERN FAUQUIER AGRICULTURAL & FORESTAL DISTRICT
• John J. & Laura L. Horne (Owners/Applicants), PIN 7848-25-9779-000, located on the west side of Cromwell Road, Cedar Run District, Catlett, Virginia. (Kara Krantz, Staff)
2. WITHDRAWALS – THE PLAINS AGRICULTURAL & FORESTAL DISTRICT
• John B. Adams, Jr. (Owner/Applicant), PIN 6989-38-2636-000, located at 7049 Bunker Hill Road, Scott District, The Plains, Virginia. (Kara Krantz, Staff)
• N.F. Adams & Sons, LLC (Owner/Applicant), PIN 6080-90-0339-000, 6989-65-1854-000 and 6989-67-4165-000, located at 4570 Old Tavern Road and 6599 John Marshall Highway, Scott District, The Plains, Virginia. (Kara Krantz, Staff)
3. ZONING ORDINANCE TEXT AMENDMENT – TEXT-21-014853 – A Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment to Section 7-503 to require Special Exceptions for certain connections to the County sewer system. (Amy Rogers, Staff)
4. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN COMPLIANCE REVIEW – COMR-21-014669 – EDDIE & SHEILA D. BENNETT (OWNERS)/DYNAMIC ENERGY, LLC (APPLICANT) – BEALETON MARSH SOLAR – An application for a Comprehensive Plan Compliance Review, in accord with Code of Virginia Section 15.2-2232, as to whether the proposed location of a utility scale solar project is substantially in accord with the Comprehensive Plan. The property is located at 11795 Marsh Road, Cedar Run District. (PIN 7808-36-9737-000) (Adam Shellenberger, Staff)
5. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AMENDMENT – COMA-18-010185 – An update to the Comprehensive Plan to adopt a new chapter addressing housing in Fauquier County. (Adam Shellenberger, Staff)
The application materials can be found on the Land Development Online Portal at: https://commdevpay.fauquiercounty.gov/Energov_Prod/SelfService#/home
. Approximately one week prior to the public hearing, staff reports for all items will be available online at: http://agenda.fauquiercounty.gov/
. To arrange a time to review files in person, please contact the Department of Community Development’s Planning Office at (540) 422-8210, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Due to the threat to public health and safety of the residents of Fauquier County from exposure to COVID-19, and pursuant to the County’s emergency continuity of government ordinance adopted April 9, 2020, citizens are encouraged to participate virtually in this process. The meeting may be viewed on Fauquier County Government Channel 23 and livestreamed at:
Citizens desiring to participate in the meeting remotely are required to register in advance. Instructions are available on the County website at: http://www.fauquiercounty.gov/PCVirtualMeeting
Comments will be limited to three minutes. Participants will be required to wear a face covering and maintain strict social distancing measures that may involve waiting in line outside of the building.
Fauquier County does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in admission or access to its programs and activities. Accommodations will be made for handicapped persons upon prior request. Citizens requiring reasonable accommodation for disabilities should contact Meredith Meixner, Planning Associate, at (540) 422-8210.