Industrial Health, with offices located in Springfield/Alexandria, Sterling, and Warrenton, VA is now seeking a PT or FT Physical Therapist Assistant for our Warrenton location.
We exclusively manage workers' compensation cases with the goal of case resolution. This is accomplished through the implementation of Physical and Occupational Therapy, Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE), and Work Hardening/Conditioning programs that are customized to the injured worker.
Our cutting edge facilities include custom-built equipment which closely simulates the physical and temporal requirements of a client’s occupation, while providing a safe and controlled environment in which to work. This innovative program is unique to the metro DC area and is ultimately, “Dedicated to Case Resolution of the Injured Worker”.
• Highly Competitive Pay Rate (salary is commensurate with experience)
• Healthcare/Dental/Vision Coverage
• Paid Holiday/Annual Leave
• 401(k) Profit Sharing and Retirement Plan
• Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Malpractice Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Dues and Licensure Reimbursement
• Continuing Education and Travel Reimbursement
• Current VA state license as a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant/PTA.
We offer a first-rate work environment with excellent growth opportunities. Visit us @ http://www.industrialrehabilitationservices.com
To apply, forward resume to:
Attn: A. Dart
Fax: (703) 842.8416
Mail: 113 Executive Drive, Suite 112, Sterling, VA 20166