If the project is awarded a (Virginia Clean Economy Act) program contract, construction could begin as early as six months from program acceptance. Construction is anticipated to take approximately six to nine months.
— Dynamic Energy LLC
• Topic: Applicant seeks comprehensive plan compliance review to construct a 5-megawatt “utility-scale,” solar energy generation facility on 40 acres of a 170-acre farm along Route 17 just south of Bealeton.
• When: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 15.
• Where: Warren Green Building, 10 Hotel St., Warrenton.
• Agency: Fauquier County Planning Commission.
• Applicant: Dynamic Energy LLC, Wayne, Pa.
• Landowners: Eddie and Sheila Bennett, Sterling, Va.
• Details: Bealeton Marsh Solar project would generate electricity to serve the equivalent of about 1,000 homes; project would place no demands on public infrastructure such as school, water and sewer systems and would employ one to three part-time people to maintain it, according to the applicant.