We’re trying to keep the people here that have lived here and worked here all their lives. They shouldn’t have to move away when they retire.
— Kim Hart, Good Works president
Cecelia House Proposal
• What: $31 million, 125-unit senior citizens’ apartment complex.
• Where: 5 acres at Rogues (Route 602) and Farm Station roads at Vint Hill near New Baltimore.
• Property owner: Vint Hill Village LLC.
• Developers/owners: Good Works, Middleburg; Saint Mary’s Housing Development Corp., Bethesda, Md.; REBJ, Rockville, Md.
• Buildings: 2, four-story structures totaling 115,000 to 125,000 square feet; buildings would be joined by an enclosed breezeway.
• Parking: At least 125 spaces — one per apartment.
• Zoning: Planned Commercial Industrial District.
• County government approvals: Under Planned Commercial Industrial District, project requires site plan and related administrative approvals.
• Schedule: Partners hope to break ground next spring and complete the project in the summer of 2021.