She is very good at figuring out what the issue is, and then fixing the problem . . . . She is unflappable.”
— Julia Savage, law firm colleague
Allison Elizabeth Coppage
• Age: 50
• Work: Lawyer, Walker Jones PC, Warrenton, 2001 to present; substitute judge, general district and juvenile and domestic relations courts, 2017 to present; office assistant, Loudoun County Commissioner of Accounts, 2000-01; lawyer, Bradley Frick & Associates, Columbus, Ohio, 1999 to 2000; paralegal, Bradley Frick & Associates, 1995-99.
• Home: Warrenton.
• Position sought: Fauquier General District Court judgeship.
• Education: Law degree, Capital (Ohio) University, 1999; bachelor’s degree, political science, Virginia Tech, 1994; Fauquier High School, 1988.
• Family: Children, daughter Claire, 17, and son Grayson, 14; husband Donnie died in 2013 at age 45 of a heart attack.
• Hobbies: Reading, exercising at gym, swimming.