• Topic: Special exception permit application to construct a temporary, aboveground water treatment and storage system to serve the Remington Technology Park, a planned data center on 234 acres along Lucky Hill Road just northeast of town.
• When: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15.
• Where: Warren Green Building, 10 Hotel St., Warrenton.
• Agency: County planning commission
• Applicant: Remington Technology Park LP
• Next: Fauquier’s board of supervisors, which has final authority, could conduct a public hearing on the application Dec. 6.