It's a very challenging time. Know that you’re not alone. As a community, we are very good at coming together and we will get through this.
— Supervisors Chairman Mary Leigh McDaniel (Marshall District)
“Virtual Public Hearing”
• Topic: Fauquier County’s proposed fiscal 2021 budget and tax rates.
• When: 7 p.m. Thursday, March 19.
• Where: Warrenton Community Center, 430 E. Shirley Ave.
• Agency: Board of supervisors
• Format: Citizens could watch online and submit comments by email.
• Length: About seven minutes.
• Email topics: School funding, taxes.
• March 26: Supervisors conduct work session and adopt budget, tax rates and fiscal 2021-25 CIP at 4 p.m., Warrenton Community Center.
• July 1: Fiscal 2021 budget begins.